AG Parts Counter Sales
AG Parts Counter Sales
Experience is required.
Training is provided.
CompensationHourly: $16.00 - $23.00 USD
Profit Sharing, 401k with match, Paid time off and Holidays after 90 days, Health Insurance Plans to choose from, Life Insurance Plan fully funded by the Company, Disability Insurance, Dental and Vision. We also offer Supplemental Life Insurance, Identity Theft and more. The Company pays a large portion of most benefit plans.
Industry: Agriculture, Construction/Industrial, Trucks
Status: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Bingham Equipment Company is an agriculture, construction, and compact utility equipment sales and rental company currently seeking an experienced AG Parts Counter salesperson for our Buckeye Location who performs a variety of customer service, in store, marketing, promoting, advertising and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient, safe, and profitable operation of the dealerships parts department. Ongoing responsibility for assisting with the counter parts sales and customer service responsibilities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Sells products and/or services to repair the problem and meet the customer's needs.
- Maintain customer goodwill by greeting and acknowledge all customers he/she comes in contact with.
- Assist in keeping parts department clean and orderly.
- Record all sales and/or customer transactions that occur.
- Provide service technicians with parts as required with exceptional speed.
- Assist with Parts Manager in merchandising displays.
- Maintains the retail sale floor and displays to meet or exceed the dealerships standards and today's customer satisfaction.
- Controls showroom inventory to ensure maximum sales and customer satisfaction.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks that maintain and enhances the cleanliness of products and the retail sales area.
- When working the parts counter, follows prescribed cash, credit, and check processing procedures of the dealership
- Processes cores, warranties, and new return merchandise as required at a point of sale.
- Attends training as prescribed by management to maintain proficiency in his/her job description.
- Uses dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently.
- Performs other tasks as required by Parts Manger.
- Keeps himself/herself groomed and clothed per the dealership guidelines.
- Verify receiving documents.
- Follow up on shortages and expedite by reporting to Parts Manager.
- Should be knowledgeable in merchandising
- Assist in handling customer complaints and concerns and make sure the problem is corrected to the customer and dealerships satisfaction
- Greet customers immediately in a courteous manner
- Treat customers fairly and with honesty, and demonstrate our commitment to superior customer service and ethical business practices
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Graduation from manufacturer Parts program preferred but not required
- Knowledge of PFW/CDK parts operating system a plus but not required
- Ability to speak effectively one on one, listen and interpret customer needs
- Basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Good organizational skills
Mail or fax your resume
Bingham Equipment Company
710 N. 195th Ave
Buckeye, Arizona 85326 USA