AG Field Technician
AG Field Technician
Experience is required.
Training is provided.
CompensationHourly: $25.00 - $32.00 USD
Profit Sharing, 401k with match, Paid time off and Holidays after 90 days, Health Insurance Plans to choose from, Life Insurance Plan fully funded by the Company, Disability Insurance, Dental and Vision. We also offer Supplemental Life Insurance, Identity Theft and more. The Company pays a large portion of most benefit plans.
Status: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Bingham Equipment Company is looking for an experienced AG Field Technician to work in our Casa Grande, AZ. Branch.
Qualified Individuals will receive a $2,500.00 sign on bonus
Experienced mechanic needed for a position covering a wide range of farm equipment such as hay balers and choppers. This position requires the ability to work independently in performing repairs and maintenance, including strong knowledge of diesel engines, hydraulics, and electronics. Individual should have solid diagnostic and repair skills.
Description in detail:
- Perform heavy equipment inspections and repairs.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical and hydraulic breakdowns on heavy equipment
- Work independently with no supervision
- Work on Bobcat, Kubota, New Holland and other brands of equipment
- Qualified candidates must have 3+ years of successful hands-on experience with diesel engines, hydraulics, diagnostics, and be very experienced with the latest electronically controlled machines.
- Must be able to fully comprehend hydraulic and electrical schematics with a history of successful troubleshooting and technical experience.
- Must maintain daily service reports, equipment status reports,
- Competent in MS Excel / Word / Outlook (email) for technical questions with equipment manufacturers and suppliers. We can train you on the software (Microsoft Office) but you MUST know how and be willing to fill out daily service reports
- Must be able to communicate professionally and in a service-oriented manner, both written and verbally, to: customers, fellow workers, vendors, manufacturers, etc. for technical questions and support.
- Valid driver's license is required for this position.
- Must be able to operate a laptop computer for service reports and time reporting.
- Basic tool set required for position; Company will provide specialty tools/equipment.
- Must have ability to complete written service reports and report time worked.
- This position requires daily proficient use of a company-provided personal computer.
- Knowledge of the Internet for looking up replacement parts required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook for email required.
- Working environment with exposure to heat, cold, dust, dirt and noise.
- Field environment with exposure to adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, wind, rain, dust and dirt.
Mail or fax your resume
Bingham Equipment Company
815 W Gila Bend Hwy
Casa Grande, Arizona 85122 USA
Phone: (520) 836-8700