Experience is required.
Training is provided.
CompensationHourly: $15.00 - $18.00 USD
Profit Sharing, 401k with match, Paid time off and Holidays after 90 days, Health Insurance Plans to choose from, Life Insurance Plan fully funded by the Company, Disability Insurance, Dental and Vision. We also offer Supplemental Life Insurance, Identity Theft and more. The Company pays a large portion of most benefit plans.
Industry: Agriculture, Construction/Industrial
Status: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
- Initiate excellent customer service interaction and direction with rental customers
- Check in/out all rental equipment before and after customer rentals and record data
- Prep, maintain and clean all rental fleet equipment
- Perform basic mechanical repairs as needed to keep rental equipment in rental ready condition.
- Communicate effectively with key rental personnel concerning equipment status, inventory levels and branch level rental activity.
- Monitor and maintain scheduled customer rental activity and branch to branch traffic movement.
- Maintain a safe and organized rental/service workspace and yard
- Perform rental equipment inventories as required
- Mechanical/technical experience with agriculture and construction equipment (preferred but not required)
- Be customer focused and able to treat a wide range of customer interactions with respect
- Be organized and dependable with very strong follow-through skills
- Be an effective communicator with colleague and customer relation skills
- Be familiar with computer use and smart phones trainable on PFW, Microsoft Outlook and others
- Be a positive thinker with a can do attitude.
Mail your resume
5819 HWY 260
Lakeside, Arizona 85929 USA
Phone: (928) 251-0403