The BX Series is the #1 selling sub-compact tractor in the U.S. for over ten years. It gives you the best in class when it comes to reliability, comfort, and versatility.
*Disclaimer: Based on EDA tractor sales data of under 20 horsepower models from 2009 to 2019*
With a Kubota manufactured 3-cylinder diesel engine, HST transmission, all metal hood, fenders and chassis, the BX Series is Kubota engineered from front to rear making this a very reliable
For a sub-compact tractor, the BX Series comfort is unmatched. With a flat operating station, tilt steering, ergonomic placement of levers and a deluxe seat, the BX Series prevents operator fatigue when working long hours on gardening, landscaping and property maintenance.
Kubota’s versatile multi-purpose tractor offers four affordable models ranging from 16.6 to 24.8 HP to help you achieve your everyday tasks. This sub-compact tractor comes with an assortment of Performance Matched Land Pride implements such as a box blade, quick hitch, and pallet fork just to name a few. The BX Series line up also offers the BX23S, a dedicated TLB to help you with all your digging jobs.
KUBOTA DESIGNED, KUBOTA MANUFACTURED
- Kubota Diesel Engine – Kubota is the #1 manufacturer of under 100 HP non-automotive, multi-cylinder diesel engines in the world
- Kubota Designed, Kubota Built – Front to rear, the Kubota tractor is designed and built by Kubota for our Kubota customers. You won’t find a “Kubota” re-branded tractor built by others, only Kubota quality through and through.
- Metal Hood and Fenders – Strong and durable metal hood and fenders will not only protect your equipment, but will keep your BX looking good for a long time to come
- Full Opening Hood - Allows for quick and easy access to your engine maintenance items
- Kubota HST with 3-Range Transmission – Smooth and dependable HST Transmission with an easy to use range selection to optimize power output to meet your needs
EASE OF USE
- Easy-to-Use Controls – Simple controls that are easy to understand and operate, even for first time operators.
- 3-Range Hydrostat (HST) Transmission – With an easy-to-use HST paired up with a Kubota 3-range transmission, you’re sure to find the right balance of speed and torque to get your job done quickly and efficiently.
- Kubota Treadle Pedal Design – Effortlessly change speed and direction using Kubota’s forward and reverse treadle pedals.
- Cruise Control – Allows the operator to maintain a constant speed without keeping their foot on the HST pedal.
- Standard Rear and Mid PTO – Easily set your settings to use front, mid, or rear implements.
VERSATILITY MEETS INNOVATION: INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE GOODYEAR® R14 TIRES
Goodyear is exclusively providing Kubota’s BX Series with the latest in tire technology. As a hybrid, the R14 tire combines elements of the agriculture, turf and industrial treads into one multi-purpose tire. The technology delivers high traction performance, with versatility in snow, lawn and field applications. Features include:
- A smooth and comfortable ride.
- Limits compaction.
- High traction characteristics are ideal for loader applications.
- Tread designed to minimize build-up for increased performance in snow.
- Benefit from the national support and reputation of a renowned tire manufacturer.
LOW CLEARANCE ROPS FOR EASY STORAGE
With an overall height of less than 7’, these units fit through most standard garage doors without folding making everyday storage quicker and easier. The BX Series’ Rollover Protective Structure (ROPS) quickly folds without tools, letting the BX80 easily pass under low obstructions. The BX1880, BX2380, and the BX2680 all have a ROPS height of less than 84”, which makes storage in a garage or shed a snap. (Kubota strongly recommends the use of the ROPS and seat belt in almost all applications)
AVAILABLE HEATED CAB
The best way to stay warm during your winter season applications is through the optional dealer installed BX cab.
The standard features for the cab include:
- Cab Heater
- Front LED Work Lights
- Front Windshield Wipers